Starting a new business is an exciting adventure.
Protect yourself by hiring attorneys who understand a start-up’s needs.
We provide end-to-end solutions to small businesses, including:
• Business formation
• Issuing stock and other equity
• Drafting partnership agreements
• Complying with local labor law as your team grows
• Reviewing contracts with suppliers
• Real-estate deals
• Protecting your intellectual property
• Preventing disputes and lawsuits (but dealing with them if they come up)
As a small firm ourselves, we understand that start-ups need counsel who can assist modern businesses for a fair charge. Depending on your situation, we can provide assistance under a flat-fee, hourly, or alternative payment arrangement.